We are located at:

Class Status May 5, 2020

After the Board meeting on 5/5/20, the board discussed resuming classes starting Monday, June 15th following the state and CDC precautions listed below. The safety of our students and instructors are our primary concern, so this is a tentative date and subject to change if the conditions in our area worsens. If you were enrolled in a class in March and have paid, your spot for the class is still guaranteed. If you can no longer continue the class, please let your instructors and or venue head know as soon as possible so it can be offered to another person on the waiting list. We know most of the courses only had one or maybe two classes before we stopped, and since that was several weeks ago, the board decided to RESTART the session (so you will get the full number of classes).

Read More »