Regular 6 week Classes are $96.30 for non-members and $77.04 for members. Prices for mini sessions and workshops will vary.
All Class Requirements:
- Puppies must be at least 13 weeks, and have completed their last round of shots.
- Only one handler should train the dog throughout the class. However, other family members are encouraged to attend classes along with the main handler so they can also see what we are teaching the handler and dog and participate in training at home.
- Children under the age of fourteen are not allowed to be handlers unless they have permission from the training director. If permission is granted, that child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- Aggressive dogs will not be accepted into group classes but will be referred for private instruction. If you have an aggressive dog, please contact the Club for information on private trainers.
- No abuse of dogs will be tolerated in our classes. It is up to the class instructor’s discretion to excuse anyone from class who is seen abusing their dog.
- Bitches in season may be excused from class.